Sophie's Cuppa Tea

A personal project in revamping the logo of a company that sells fresh Chinese teas.

favorite_outline

Laser Cut Roses

Starting in 2016, I have had an independent business where I create and sell laser cut acrylic roses...

favorite_outline

A study in dimensions

A self-study in 3D effects in Adobe Illustrator

favorite_outline

Sakana Restaurant Rebrand

Sakana ("fish" in Japanese) is a fictional rebrand project for a local sushi restaurant in SLO. Traditionally...

favorite_outline

Animated Self

Gif made in photoshop. 21 individually drawn frames for roughly 2 seconds of animation.

favorite_outline

Wavy

My first self-study in Adobe After Effects. A simple gif utilizing resizing of geometric shapes over...

favorite_outline

Puebla Postcards Revamped!

I redid some postcards I made a little while ago. Major changes in color selection, type, and breaking...

favorite_outline

Accordion Book

An accordion book made using the words from the song "What Does the Fox Say?" Worked on using type and...

favorite_outline

Informational Poster

A poster created to advertise an environmental issue, specifically overfishing in the Coral Triangle...

favorite_outline

Woodstock's Fundraiser Graphic

To support Cal Poly's Kappa Alpha Theta's philanthropy, CASA, I crafted a graphic to promote a fundraiser...

favorite_outline

RPTA Infographic

For a course in the Recreation, Parks, and Tourism Administration major department at Cal Poly, San...

favorite_outline

John the Forgetful Ghost

I had a lot of fun planning, filming, editing, and making the special effects for this movie. While...

favorite_outline