BLDS Prototype

The Boundary Layer Data System (BLDS) is a small self-contained autonomous pressure measurement device...

favorite_outline

Cell Culture Plate Holder

Purpose: - Used in Master thesis to improve consistency of keratinocyte non-melanoma skin cancer research...

favorite_outline

Senior Design Project Management

For Senior Design I was responsible for Managing the team's schedule and the workflow of our project...

favorite_outline

Engineers for a Sustainable World

One of the first projects of the club was to make a solar powered cart. We came of with the idea as...

favorite_outline

Skateboarding Arm for Davis

For this project, our team was challenged by Davis Sarvey, a skateboarder who 3 months prior lost his...

favorite_outline

Amphibious Leg Prosthetic Solution (ALPS) Reboot

The ALPS Reboot project tasked myself and six other engineers to improve on a prosthetic built as a...

favorite_outline

Circlotron Vacuum Tube OTL Amplifier

Vacuum tube audio amplifiers almost invariably use specialized output transformers to match the naturally...

favorite_outline

JupyterLab Extensions

For the first months of my internship during spring quarter, I was assigned readings and exercises to...

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

Solar Decathlon 2015 - Instrumentation Team

For my Senior Project, I was part of the Controls and Instrumentation Team for Cal Poly’s entry into...

favorite_outline

Apollo Program Saturn V in Charcoal

Part of a series of drawings for a university ART 101 final. Drawing was done in charcoal on heavy paper...

favorite_outline

United Cerebral Palsy Community Project

I worked alongside a team of five other Honors students to serve a local nonprofit, United Cerebral...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline