Still Life in Charcoal

Midterm submission for Art 101. We had to draw a still life prepared by the instructor. I chose to draw...

favorite_outline

Charcoal and Graphite Self Portrait

My final quarter in university I took Art 101 for fun. Not having drawn anything seriously since I started...

favorite_outline

Summer

A personal project as I anticipate the upcoming of that sweet sweet Summer break I desperately need

favorite_outline

Sophie's Cuppa Tea

A personal project in revamping the logo of a company that sells fresh Chinese teas.

favorite_outline

A study in type

A self-study in ornate typography. Hand lettering was used throughout.

favorite_outline

Libertine Brewing Company Beer Label

I designed a beer label for Libertine Brewing Company for an exclusive beer release. They only made...

favorite_outline

The Wallet Project

For my ME 234 class we did a project where we made ideal wallets for a classmate. We first analyzed...

favorite_outline

Animated Self

Gif made in photoshop. 21 individually drawn frames for roughly 2 seconds of animation.

favorite_outline

Woodstock's Fundraiser Graphic

To support Cal Poly's Kappa Alpha Theta's philanthropy, CASA, I crafted a graphic to promote a fundraiser...

favorite_outline

Sketchbook

A collection of the best drawings from my sketchbook. I also made the front cover from scratch and intend...

favorite_outline

Album Cover

This project is all about textures. I started with photographs of objects that had a lot of texture...

favorite_outline

Awakening

36x24 Acrylics

favorite_outline