Solar Car - Brake Connection Design/Manufacturing

PROVE's Solar Car underwent a repair/"rehaul" to its Shimano brake caliper connections. The brake lines...

favorite_outline

Electric Golf Cart Design

As part of a project in high school, I used Autodesk Inventor to create a rough design for an electric...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick

Prototype Vehicles Lab Mock-Up

The Cal Poly Prototype Vehicles Laboratory (PROVE Lab) is a student-run organization that is devoted...

favorite_outline

Bone Phantom Validation Study

We have developed a biplane system in which two X-ray fluoroscopes image the foot during walking. The...

favorite_outline

Analysis of XRD and DSC systems

Technical write up regarding the operation, common uses, and experimentation results from material characterization...

favorite_outline

Analysis of F-TIR and XRF systems

Example of a technical write up analyzing the common uses, the how-to, and the results after experimentation...

favorite_outline

Oak Ridge High School Welding Booth

Lead and implement a project to improve the welding shop space of the Oak Ridge High School Manufacturing...

favorite_outline

Capstone Project - Machine Vision

To complete my Mechatronic Engineering degree, I was required to complete a capstone senior project...

favorite_outline

Medical Device Re-work Manual

Fresenius is a German company specialized in the development of medical equipment and world leader of...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick

Folding PVC Scooter Project

The lab project for the "Design for Strength and Stiffness" class during my Junior year at Cal Poly...

favorite_outline

Analysis of Oreo's Manufacturing Capabilities

This project originated from my Test Design & Analysis for manufacturing technical elective. The course...

favorite_outline

2018 Mock RainWorks Challenge

The main goal of the Mock EPA Campus RainWorks Challenge was learning about and designing best method...

favorite_outline