Staff Pick

Expedition Touring Bike

During fall quarter of 2018 I joined the Cal Poly Bike Builders Club. I was in the process of planning...

favorite_outline

Road Erosion Mitigation Plan

An in-depth look at the erosion of Poly Canyon Road. Includes necessary permits, Surveying methods...

favorite_outline

Bracket Design Project

The goal of this project was to design a bracket that was to withstand a vertical load of 250lbs while...

favorite_outline

Spring Testing Rig

For this project I designed a testing rig to test springs in compression in order to get a more accurate...

favorite_outline

3D Printed Wheel Mock Ups

During my time at Inboard Technology, I was tasked with preparing a prototype for our investors, but...

favorite_outline

Gravity Racer CFD Work

In the Gravity Racer project, we were tasked with creating a vehicle that could go as fast as possible...

favorite_outline

Exhibit Development with the DPEA

During high school, I was fortunate to be a part of the Dos Pueblos Engineering Academy, which focuses...

favorite_outline

PROVE Lab Endurance Car - Doors

I am a member of a student-run club called PROVE that is designing and manufacturing an electric car...

favorite_outline

PVC Scooter

Collaborated with a team of 3 other engineers to design, build, and race a scooter made from PVC materials...

favorite_outline

Bottling Station

The Geneva Wheel of the system was designed to fit with proper clearance on some surfaces. The housing...

favorite_outline

Crank Model and Animation

The original assignment was to design the crank model and assemble it. However, I attached a motor and...

favorite_outline

AutoCAD Portfolio

As a part of CE 113- Intro to Computer Aided Drafting, I completed over a dozen exercises in AutoCAD...

favorite_outline