Staff Pick

Expedition Touring Bike

During fall quarter of 2018 I joined the Cal Poly Bike Builders Club. I was in the process of planning...

favorite_outline

Bracket Design Project

The goal of this project was to design a bracket that was to withstand a vertical load of 250lbs while...

favorite_outline

Spring Testing Rig

For this project I designed a testing rig to test springs in compression in order to get a more accurate...

favorite_outline

Exhibit Development with the DPEA

During high school, I was fortunate to be a part of the Dos Pueblos Engineering Academy, which focuses...

favorite_outline

PROVE Lab Endurance Car - Doors

I am a member of a student-run club called PROVE that is designing and manufacturing an electric car...

favorite_outline

Bottling Station

The Geneva Wheel of the system was designed to fit with proper clearance on some surfaces. The housing...

favorite_outline

Crank Model and Animation

The original assignment was to design the crank model and assemble it. However, I attached a motor and...

favorite_outline

Fixture Assignment

This was one of the assigned SolidWorks projects that utilized Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing...

favorite_outline

Team Tech - Power and Operations

As a leader of Power and Operations, I have led discussions and organized groups for extensive research...

favorite_outline

Develop your Portfolium Page

Cal Poly Racing, Baja SAE is a club focused on designing, manufacturing, and testing an off-road car...

favorite_outline

Roller Coaster

Me and my friends/fellow mechanical engineering students, Chris Dominik and Logan Furlong, were unable...

favorite_outline

Alka-Rocket Challenge - CPSS

-Finalist in Bayer Alka-Rocket Challenge. Competing in national competition to design, manufacture...

favorite_outline