Conservationist Career Profile

For this assignment, I was asked to research a future career I have some interest in pursuing.

favorite_outline

Nature Photography

I believe that the beauty of nature can always be appreciated as long as you are looking. A lot of images...

favorite_outline

Oak Woodland Habitat Mitigation

The purpose of this project was to track the health and growth of Oak Saplings as well as create a map...

favorite_outline

Case Study: The Endangered Species Act of 1973

The purpose of this project was to focus on the politics of the policy process of the Endangered Species...

favorite_outline

Proposal to Prepare an Environmental Impact Report

This project was completed for the Environmental Impact Analysis and Management course in Fall of 2017...

favorite_outline

Cuyama Gorge Structural Interpreation

Active interpretation of a certain area based on the data taken over the course of the area. Specifically...

favorite_outline

NR 306 Cambria Reserve Biodiversity assessment

This lab survey on reserve biodiversity and ecology was conducted within UC Reserve land in Cambria...

favorite_outline

The 3 Peaks Biodiversity Comparison case study

San Luis Obispo supports an eclectic assortment of peaks, including Cerro San Luis, Bishop Peak, and...

favorite_outline

Fecal Floats

During my free-time at CCF I used the biomedical resource lab to analyze scat samples from the livestock...

favorite_outline

Zoonotic Disease Risk in Sheep and Goat Production

While I was working in Africa one of the most prevalent distinctions I witnessed was a lack of biosecurity...

favorite_outline

UpCycle Design Project

Municipal solid waste is a huge issue in the United States. As a country we produce an unbelievable...

favorite_outline

Leptosiphon parviflorus soil tolerance study

I am studying the occurrence of color differentiation in the annual flower Leptosiphon parviflorus...

favorite_outline