Serpentine Wetland Delineation

Wetland delineation is a hard science to master as wetland types vary extensively due to soil types...

favorite_outline

Swanton Pacific Ranch Watershed Calculations

When determining the environmental value of a specific watershed, as well as the possible hazards of...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick

Exploring Mangrove Carbon Storage In Brazil

Midterm project for Natural Resource Management (Fall 2016) taken through University Studies Abroad...

favorite_outline

Develop your Portfolium Page

A research report my group and I did for the research project we designed and completed. It is analyzing...

favorite_outline

Conservationist Career Profile

For this assignment, I was asked to research a future career I have some interest in pursuing.

favorite_outline

Nature Photography

I believe that the beauty of nature can always be appreciated as long as you are looking. A lot of images...

favorite_outline

Oak Woodland Habitat Mitigation

The purpose of this project was to track the health and growth of Oak Saplings as well as create a map...

favorite_outline

Case Study: The Endangered Species Act of 1973

The purpose of this project was to focus on the politics of the policy process of the Endangered Species...

favorite_outline

Proposal to Prepare an Environmental Impact Report

This project was completed for the Environmental Impact Analysis and Management course in Fall of 2017...

favorite_outline

Cuyama Gorge Structural Interpreation

Active interpretation of a certain area based on the data taken over the course of the area. Specifically...

favorite_outline

NR 306 Cambria Reserve Biodiversity assessment

This lab survey on reserve biodiversity and ecology was conducted within UC Reserve land in Cambria...

favorite_outline

The 3 Peaks Biodiversity Comparison case study

San Luis Obispo supports an eclectic assortment of peaks, including Cerro San Luis, Bishop Peak, and...

favorite_outline