Sakana Restaurant Rebrand

Sakana ("fish" in Japanese) is a fictional rebrand project for a local sushi restaurant in SLO. Traditionally...

favorite_outline

Colored Gel Photography

Played with different colored gels and lighting set ups to create some dynamic shots!

favorite_outline

Photography

Photography is like a part-time hobby for me; I enjoy both looking at and taking photographs, especially...

favorite_outline

Album Cover

This project is all about textures. I started with photographs of objects that had a lot of texture...

favorite_outline

Hockney Collage

This is a collage I created with almost 600 photos. It was inspired by the artist David Hockney.

favorite_outline

All About Color

These are different projects I created for my color theory class. There are three designs with complimentary...

favorite_outline

Product Photography

Just an example of some of the products I shoot and edit for the iFixit website.

favorite_outline

Mini Portfolio

While this project was assigned for a class, I had a lot of fun with it. It is one of the first projects...

favorite_outline

Illustrated Portraits

These are portraits I created digitally on Illustrator, Through these portraits I strived to capture...

favorite_outline

Color Theory Studies

These are saturation studies for my color theory class.

favorite_outline

Magazine layout design featuring my photography

Mock-up magazine layout designed for a digital printing class. Images included are my own. Feel free...

favorite_outline

High School Planner

My senior year of high school I got the opportunity to design the planner students would use the next...

favorite_outline