Multicultural Business Program Promotion

This graphics were created with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. They served as email banners, Facebook...

favorite_outline

Sakana Restaurant Rebrand

Sakana ("fish" in Japanese) is a fictional rebrand project for a local sushi restaurant in SLO. Traditionally...

favorite_outline

Animated Self

Gif made in photoshop. 21 individually drawn frames for roughly 2 seconds of animation.

favorite_outline

Wavy

My first self-study in Adobe After Effects. A simple gif utilizing resizing of geometric shapes over...

favorite_outline

Photography

Photography is like a part-time hobby for me; I enjoy both looking at and taking photographs, especially...

favorite_outline

Album Cover

This project is all about textures. I started with photographs of objects that had a lot of texture...

favorite_outline

Environmental Issue Poster

This is a poster to creates awareness of an environmental problem that affects everyone at a global...

favorite_outline

Hockney Collage

This is a collage I created with almost 600 photos. It was inspired by the artist David Hockney.

favorite_outline

EWB logo

These are some logos I created for the Engineers Without Borders club at my school.

favorite_outline

Product Photography

Just an example of some of the products I shoot and edit for the iFixit website.

favorite_outline

Fictional Company Branding and Design Process

In my Web and Print Publishing class (GRC 377), I created a Fictional Company (FoCo) called Novel Interactions...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline