Fictional Company Branding and Design Process

In my Web and Print Publishing class (GRC 377), I created a Fictional Company (FoCo) called Novel Interactions...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

High School Planner

My senior year of high school I got the opportunity to design the planner students would use the next...

favorite_outline

Photography

For a photography class, we were challenged to make a creative portrait of ourselves. I wanted to do...

favorite_outline

Album Mashup

While I was at California College of the Arts' summer program, we were assigned an album mashup project...

favorite_outline

Yerba Maté

Advertisement created for Yerba Maté for their Cal Poly Racing sponsorship package.

favorite_outline

Healthy Lifestyle Campaign

A campaign encouraging Cal Poly students to follow certain healthy lifestyle practices.

favorite_outline

Wonderer

4000x2000 px

favorite_outline

Noun&Verb CoffeeHouse Logo Design

For a local start-up company, designed with client an unique logo for a new type of coffeehouse to be...

favorite_outline

"Save Your Ass" (2D Group Game Project)

OBJECTIVE: The goal of this project was to design 2D game that emphasized story and character development...

favorite_outline

Donor Thank-You Card Design

Tasked with designing a thank-you card for our generous sponsors of the Industrial and Manufacturing...

favorite_outline

Digital Collaging & Sales

Digital collaging is a hobby of mine. I’ve always enjoyed vintage illustrations, and I always find...

favorite_outline