AERO 121 - Recycled-Material Rocket

An early project assigned to me in my aerospace career, I was given the task to design a rocket made...

favorite_outline

Finite Element Analysis of a Running Shoe Model

In order to apply the knowledge I gained in my finite element analysis course, I set up, ran, and reported...

favorite_outline

Gravity Racer - Research and Design

In the early weeks of design, the Aerodynamics team came together and brainstormed ideas for an efficient...

favorite_outline

Rocket Project - Cal Poly SLO AERO 121

Rocket Project for Cal Poly SLO Aero 121 class Images are of our two stage rocket. After MECO, 2nd burst...

favorite_outline

Autonomous Vehicle Steering

I was tasked with assisting with the design of an autonomous steering system to be implemented into...

favorite_outline

ITL 518 Science Integrative Design

A STEAM Project Based Science Learning Map that includes standards from Visual and Performing Arts and...

favorite_outline

Cal Poly Space Systems Quick Disconnect Redesign

During last year's testing the most common issue that we ran into was our pressurant and oxidizer lines...

favorite_outline

Artwork by Danika

Artwork by Danika is a short video that gives insight to a student entrepreneur's, Danika Schultz, creative...

favorite_outline

ART 383. Digital Video 1. Final Project

This was the final group project for my introductory Digital Video course. Work on this project included...

favorite_outline

Stereo Circlotron OTL Project

This stereo OTL tube amplifier project is a continuation of my experiments with the circlotron output...

favorite_outline

Physical Landmark and Muscle Activation Device

• Evaluated customer needs through market research and conjoint analysis to generate design requirements...

favorite_outline

The Ultimate Synthesizer

For the final project of my CPE 133: Digital Design class at Cal Poly, I decided to use my Basys3 FPGA...

favorite_outline