Solar Car - Brake Connection Design/Manufacturing

PROVE's Solar Car underwent a repair/"rehaul" to its Shimano brake caliper connections. The brake lines...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick

Prototype Vehicles Lab Mock-Up

The Cal Poly Prototype Vehicles Laboratory (PROVE Lab) is a student-run organization that is devoted...

favorite_outline

Challenging Eurocentric Course Materials

My group and I developed activities for teachers to implement in their classrooms to develop critical...

favorite_outline

Transfer Center Letter

On behalf of the Association of Transfer Students, I wrote the "Transfer Center Letter" to Cal Poly...

favorite_outline

Capstone Project - Machine Vision

To complete my Mechatronic Engineering degree, I was required to complete a capstone senior project...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick

Folding PVC Scooter Project

The lab project for the "Design for Strength and Stiffness" class during my Junior year at Cal Poly...

favorite_outline

2018 Mock RainWorks Challenge

The main goal of the Mock EPA Campus RainWorks Challenge was learning about and designing best method...

favorite_outline

Projects from Project Engineering Internship

Over the summer of 2018 I worked as a Project Engineering Intern. In this role I worked on program plans...

favorite_outline

TechAid Smart Bandage

TechAid Smart Bandage Aim(s): To create a bandage that utilizes arduino raspberry pi sensors to read...

favorite_outline

Ideomotion Lift Walker Thigh Prompt

Gait trainers can be very effective in conjunction with physical therapy to improve walking. According...

favorite_outline

Triathlon Lower Leg Extremity Prosthetic

Lower Leg Extremity Prosthetic. 10 week Design Team project in which the objective was to create a lower...

favorite_outline

Homemade Hydrometer Calibration

Fluid mechanic memo about building, calibrating, and using a homemade hydrometer. The hydrometer was...

favorite_outline