Road Erosion Mitigation Plan

An in-depth look at the erosion of Poly Canyon Road. Includes necessary permits, Surveying methods...

favorite_outline

Bracket Design Project

The goal of this project was to design a bracket that was to withstand a vertical load of 250lbs while...

favorite_outline

Spring Testing Rig

For this project I designed a testing rig to test springs in compression in order to get a more accurate...

favorite_outline

PROVE Lab Endurance Car - Doors

I am a member of a student-run club called PROVE that is designing and manufacturing an electric car...

favorite_outline

Sexual Assault Essay

For my English 145 class, we had to research a topic of our choice, and then formulate an essay based...

favorite_outline

East of Eden Documentary

I made this documentary in my AP Language and Composition Class in high school. It showcases the paralleling...

favorite_outline

Sam Smith Infomrative Speech

I did this informative presentation in my COMS 101 class, where I presented the musician, Sam Smith.

favorite_outline

Bottling Station

The Geneva Wheel of the system was designed to fit with proper clearance on some surfaces. The housing...

favorite_outline

Crank Model and Animation

The original assignment was to design the crank model and assemble it. However, I attached a motor and...

favorite_outline

Fixture Assignment

This was one of the assigned SolidWorks projects that utilized Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing...

favorite_outline

Team Tech - Power and Operations

As a leader of Power and Operations, I have led discussions and organized groups for extensive research...

favorite_outline

Develop your Portfolium Page

Cal Poly Racing, Baja SAE is a club focused on designing, manufacturing, and testing an off-road car...

favorite_outline