My (EDES 406) Community Based Project Proposal

Background/Brief Overview of the project/assignment Project Requirements: “Propose a community-based...

favorite_outline

Road Erosion Mitigation Plan

An in-depth look at the erosion of Poly Canyon Road. Includes necessary permits, Surveying methods...

favorite_outline

Intern at ENGEO, INC.

I interned with ENGEO, INC. They are a engineering, geotechnical, environmental, and construction consulting...

favorite_outline

Bracket Design Project

The goal of this project was to design a bracket that was to withstand a vertical load of 250lbs while...

favorite_outline

Spring Testing Rig

For this project I designed a testing rig to test springs in compression in order to get a more accurate...

favorite_outline

Develop your Portfolium Page

Special Olympics is an event that gets put on through a national organization in which teams of special...

favorite_outline

PVC Scooter

Collaborated with a team of 3 other engineers to design, build, and race a scooter made from PVC materials...

favorite_outline

Jonestown Shared Mission Trip

This trip, during the summer of 2017, was a service trip to Jonestown, Mississippi, a small, impoverished...

favorite_outline

Simi Valley High School Peace Pole

While finding a balance between differing opinions and ideals has been an ongoing struggle since the...

favorite_outline

SV101 x Korea University

Event hosted by SV101, where students from Korea University were invited to learn about start up businesses...

favorite_outline

Team Tech - Power and Operations

As a leader of Power and Operations, I have led discussions and organized groups for extensive research...

favorite_outline

Business Professionals of America Research Project

Business Professionals of America Economic Research Team Project Analysis on the Benefits of Agricultural...

favorite_outline