Final Community Project Poster and Bibliography

For my Honors at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, my group and I partnered with the 40 Prado Homeless Shelter...

favorite_outline

Mission Meal Credits

favorite_outline

Lou Ann's Library: Intergenerational Learning

This project was facilitated through the Cal Poly University Honors Program. In this project, a group...

favorite_outline

Business Plan Project

HP 2020 Objective: ECBP-2.8 Increase the proportion of elementary, middle, and senior high schools that...

favorite_outline

Solar Car - Brake Connection Design/Manufacturing

PROVE's Solar Car underwent a repair/"rehaul" to its Shimano brake caliper connections. The brake lines...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline
Expert Pick

Prototype Vehicles Lab Mock-Up

The Cal Poly Prototype Vehicles Laboratory (PROVE Lab) is a student-run organization that is devoted...

favorite_outline

Analysis of XRD and DSC systems

Technical write up regarding the operation, common uses, and experimentation results from material characterization...

favorite_outline

Analysis of F-TIR and XRF systems

Example of a technical write up analyzing the common uses, the how-to, and the results after experimentation...

favorite_outline

Capstone Project - Machine Vision

To complete my Mechatronic Engineering degree, I was required to complete a capstone senior project...

favorite_outline

Medical Device Re-work Manual

Fresenius is a German company specialized in the development of medical equipment and world leader of...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick

Folding PVC Scooter Project

The lab project for the "Design for Strength and Stiffness" class during my Junior year at Cal Poly...

favorite_outline